Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Steven Universe sucks! Cartoon Network should be ashamed!

Hit Cartoon Network TV Show Steven Universe sucks!


Yeah Steven Universe sucks! This show has some of the worst character designs and animation I've ever seen! This cartoon is the worst show on Cartoon Network. If both William Hanna and Joseph Barbara were alive today they'd be horribly ashamed!

!!!April Fools!!!
I love Steven Universe!

Steven Universe is one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network. I came up with this April fools joke on the spot. I've been a little busy. Also on a side note, who else can't wait to see that Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa cross over ? Spread the April fools around. Until next time Pride, peace love and hair grease.

Later on, Toonsmash Steven Universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment